- Traditions Project: The Introduction and Tradition One have been released for review and input. We want to encourage all members to participate in this process: www.na.org/traditions. In the meantime, we still desire input on Traditions 2–12; we hope you will share your experience, strength, and hope with us.
- Service System: We are hosting a series of webinars and will be creating three pamphlets for members focused on a brief overview of the core principles of the Service System, Group Support Basics, and Local Service Basics. Please continue to visit www.na.org/servicesystem or send your name, trusted servant position, and region and/or area to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the webinars.
- Issue Discussion Topics: We want to encourage members and service bodies to try these and encourage you to send us your feedback. The current topics are: Welcoming All Members, Planning, and Group Support. These are available at: www.na.org/idt
- NA Copyrights: We are asking for your help protecting NA’s property and keeping it safe for the future of our Fellowship. Please join us in taking a stand against illicit production and distribution of our literature. For more information see “NA Literature and Copyrights” posted online at www.na.org/FIPT
- Service Pamphlets: We are highlighting this valuable resource for groups and members—available online here: www.na.org/?ID=servicemat-svc-pamphlets
- Webinars: Participation in our webinars continues to increase. If you would like to join us and discuss issues and solutions please send your name, trusted servant position, and region and/or area to email@example.com for conventions, HandI@na.org for H&I and Inmate Step Writing committees, and PR@na.org for PR/PI trusted servants.
- World Convention: After the success of WCNA 35 we are looking forward to WCNA 36 in Rio de Janeiro during June 2015.
- Financials: We continue to encourage members to participate in the work of NA World Services by contributing financially through our portal at www.na.org/contribute
News for the Public
Please contact the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about this new site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications