- 2015 Membership Survey is online... go here to access the survey page. Easy link to remember is www.na.org/survey
- Decision Making at the WSC: Our first focus was the Old Business session. We encourage those who have proposals amending Conference Agenda Report motions to submit them for inclusion in the Conference Report so all conference participants can review them prior to the WSC. We are also looking at tools and resources to assist the WSC Cofacilitators, and looking into electronic voting for the WSC.
- Planning Our Future: The workgroup has focused on developing the Role of Zones workshop, which is intended to help zones think about what is important to them and what they do well. The workshop material is available at www.na.org/idt. The workgroup has also had brainstorming sessions about ‘our’ WSC future, but is nowhere near a recommendation; they are simply discussing ideas. The overarching question is: “How can we improve our processes so that members and groups feel a connection to and a part of worldwide NA?” Please share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delegate Sharing: The workgroup is charged with framing a session at WSC 2016 for RDs to talk about issues and experience in order to foster unity, as well as planning the Saturday afternoon workshops preceding the opening of the WSC. The workgroup is developing a brief survey to gather input from conference participants to help plan these sessions.
- WSC Seating: A WSC Seating workgroup was created with three Regional Delegates who are currently serving on the Planning Our Future workgroup and one World Board member. This workgroup will initially meet virtually. We aim to revise the Regional Profile to include more objective and measureable questions for regions who request seating.
- Service System: We hope to accomplish the following tasks this cycle. Draft Service System Basics, Local Service Basics, and Group Support Basics; hold web meetings; establish a webpage for locally developed tools; and begin to revise some of the draft tools posted on www.na.org/servicesystem.
Service Pamphlets: We are highlighting this valuable resource for groups and members—available online here: www.na.org/?ID=servicemat-svc-pamphlets.
- Web Meetings: Participation continues to increase. If you would like to join us and discuss issues and solutions, please send your name, trusted servant position, and region and/or area to email@example.com for conventions, HandI@na.org for H&I and Inmate Step Writing committees, PR@na.org for PR/PI trusted servants, and firstname.lastname@example.org for Service System.
- World Convention: WCNA 36 is two months away! We encourage you to register at www.na.org/wcna and share with us at this multicultural, multilingual recovery celebration.
- Financials: We continue to encourage members to participate in the work of NA World Services by contributing financially through our portal at www.na.org/contribute.
News for the Public
Contains links to items of interest to the general public and professionals about the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous
Please contact the webmaster if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about the web site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications