Local Service Resources
Welcome to the Local Service Committee Resource area where NA service committees can share locally developed resource material. This material is presented as a resource so that NA service bodies might benefit from others' experience and work. Keep in mind that the material found here is not approved or endorsed by NA World Services or the World Service Conference, unless clearly designated otherwise. In addition to those local materials, we have also placed various resources developed by NA World Services. These materials are either approved by NA World Services or in some cases, the World Service Conference. All WSC-approved material is clearly indicated as such. The material is presented to assist NA service bodies in their efforts. If they help you in your efforts, please feel free to adapt them to your needs. They should not be viewed as rules or mandates.
Anyone is free to download any of these materials, and all of these resources can be used or adapted as your local service committee sees fit. Please look in the subheadings for files in languages other than English.
If your area or region wishes to share locally developed resources, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post them on the web site for you. NA World Services reserves the right to remove any item from this area without exception.
Addressing predatory, disruptive, or violent behavior
- Anti-harassment policy - Chicagoland Region - 2014.docx
- Guidelines for Inappropriate Behavior - United Kingdom RSC - 2005.doc
- Predatory Behavior Workshop - Bergen ASC - 2018 PowerPoint
- Predatory Behavior Workshop Support Material 1 - Bergen ASC - 2018.pdf
- Predatory Behavior Workshop Support Material 2 - Bergen ASC - 2018.pdf
- Predatory Behavior Workshop Support Material 3 - Bergen ASC - 2018.pdf
- Predatory Behavior - Florida RSC - 2018.pdf
- Predatory Behavior - Wester Russian Region
- Safety statement – Israel – 2021 (Hebrew)
- Safety Reading - Central Coast NSW Area - 2020.docx
- Sexually disturbing behaviors workshop - Quebec Region - PDF | Power Point
- Service Pamphlet on Disruptive and Violent Behavior can be found here.
- Best Practices For Virtual NA Meetings Word/PDF including
- Keeping a virtual meeting secure and dealing with disruption,
- Maintaining personal anonymity, and
- Welcoming newcomers and helping them get connected.
- Predatory Behavior Workshop – Hollywood ASC - 2020
- Additional materials are available at www.na.org/virtual
NA Logos (Please Read FIPT Bulletins 1 and 3 before downloading files)
Service System (also see www.na.org/servicesystem
- LSBs and LSCs
- Service System 101
- Social Media
Trusted Servant Training & Elections Resources
- General Workshop Resources
- CAR Workshops
- Issue Discussion Topics
- Newcomer Workshops
- Service System Workshops
- Special Days
- Various Workshops Resources
- Worldwide Workshop Resources
Local Service Resources in other languages:
News for the Public
Contains links to items of interest to the general public and professionals about the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous
Please contact the webmaster if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about the web site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications