Service Material Area
All available service material, from handbooks to bulletins, from locally-developed resources to material pertaining to our World Service Conference, etc. is included here for you and can be accessed via the menu below.
- Bulletins, FIPT and other resources
- Service pamphlets
- Service Handbooks
- Service Basics
- Locally-developed resources
- NAWS Projects and Surveys
- Group/committee forms
- Local websites/phonelines
- World service conference
- Issue discussion topics
- Translation Basics
- Miscellaneous Reports (RG, TG, History of the board approval track )
A Vision for NA Service
All of the efforts of Narcotics Anonymous are inspired by the primary purpose of the groups we serve. Upon this common ground we stand committed
Our vision is that one day:
- Every addict in the world has the chance to experience our message in his or her own language and culture and find the opportunity for a new way of life;
- Every member, inspired by the gift of recovery, experiences spiritual growth and fulfillment through service;
- NA service bodies worldwide work together in a spirit of unity and cooperation to support the groups in carrying our message of recovery;
- Narcotics Anonymous has universal recognition and respect as a viable program of recovery.
- Honesty, trust, and goodwill are the foundation of our service efforts, all of which rely upon the guidance of a loving Higher Power.
Narcotics Anonymous World Services ("NAWS") provides literature, service materials, bulletins and various other tools for NA members, NA groups, and NA service committees as resources in their NA service delivery efforts. Our production and distribution of these materials is not intended to imply that NAWS is in a position of authority over any of those who use these materials. NAWS does not have any centralized control over any NA members, NA groups, or other NA service committees.
All service materials produced by NAWS are offered as a reference resource, and their application is at the sole discretion of the user. They should not be considered directives or mandates from NAWS, and may be adapted or applied as the user sees fit. Additionally, NAWS takes no responsibility in any issues of liability that may result from the application of these materials.
News for the Public
Contains links to items of interest to the general public and professionals about the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous
Please contact the webmaster if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about the web site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications