WCNA 37 Registration
SEVEN REASONS TO PRE-REGISTER!
- Your pre-registration helps us plan an event to best accommodate attendees while prudently using Fellowship funds.
- Pre-registrants will use new electronic check-in kiosks onsite, which we believe will speed up your registration package and merchandise pick up.
- WCNA 37 is a registration-required event: a registration badge is required to enter any part of the Orange County Convention Center except the registration area. (Your badge gives you admission to the coffee house events, dances, and all other non-ticketed events.)
- Special events seating is determined by the date of pre-registration (not the date you purchase the tickets).
- Pre-registration closes 31 July 2018; after that general registration will be available at $125.
- Pre-registrants have access to the onsite merchandise store on Thursday (onsite registrants will not have access until Friday).
- All members who pre-register by 31 July 2018 (without cancellation) will be entered in a drawing for two full convention packages, including registration and all WCNA special event tickets! (Does not include pre-reg merchandise)
Registration Changes & Cancellations
If you must cancel or make changes to your registration, you will be able to do so before June 2018. You can update and make changes online; however, to cancel your registration altogether, you must email email@example.com.There will be no cancellations, exchanges, or refunds after June 2018 for registration, merchandise, or events.
Children aged 13 and under are eligible for specially marked child badges at no charge. Please note that childcare is not provided by WCNA. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the Convention. Anyone over the age of 13 must have a registration badge to gain access to the convention center, and anyone, regardless of age, who occupies a seat in a special event, must have a ticket to enter.
Click here to enter the WCNA 37 Pre-registration website.
We know that some members experienced challenges with transaction delays on the first day of registration sales. We have worked to try to resolve these challenges, and believe that the technical glitches have been ironed out. Nonetheless, it is still possible that you will experience a delay, as there are numerous people all over the world using the pre-registration and hotels sites at any given time. Please be patient and DO NOT HIT THE BACK BUTTON right away. It may take a few minutes for the system to process your transaction.
News for the Public
Contains links to items of interest to the general public and professionals about the Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous
Please contact the webmaster if you have any comments, are not able to find something that you are looking for, or have any questions about the web site.
SUBSCRIBEto our Periodicals and Other Publications